Naturopathic Economics is dedicated to providing naturopaths and integrated health care practitioners with courses in practice development and management as well as continuing education offered by accredited providers worldwide.
When you are here you’ll
- Engage in 3 days of intensive skills training
- Access ChARM’s developers one-on-one
- Enjoy Accommodation in unique Condolets with gorgeous mountain/lake views. Read More
- Exquisite Culinary Experience including a award winning 4-course Dinner Meals
- Get to know other ChARM partners and see how they can help grow your practice
- Unforgettable Relaxing and Rejuvenating Activities
When you are here you’ll
- Meet other power users in the industry and share ideas
- Dive deeper into ChARM and improve your practice productivity
- Learn about migrating to ChARM Health
- Relax in an ideal get-away retreat that invites learning, fresh and inspiration
- Get to know us - our entire team. You'll find we genuinely care and are here to meet your practice goals
(Includes 2 Nights Accommodation, All Meal and Snacks:
Breakfast(2), Lunch(2), Dinner(2) )
In this on-demand training, you will learn:
- How to choose blog categories that will match your products and services
- How to choose topics that speak to your ideal patients
- How to motivate readers to take action in every blog post
- The framework for the perfect post EVERY time
- The steps to take to optimize every post for search
PLUS...you will learn how to do all of these things in a way that will streamline your efforts and save you time every single month....that's why we call it *BATCH BLOGGING BLiss*
Batch Blogging Bliss is an online training program offered by ND PEN.
Holistic Treatment of Anxiety, Stress and Depression
CDR Approved CPEU credits for registered dietitian/nutritionist + CME credits for NDs in some US states and Canada (5.5 hours, incl. 1 pharmacology). NDs please check with your association to confirm approval.
Watch your course videos at your own pace and earn immediate certification.
Click here for more information
Dr. Ameet Aggarwal ND recovered from anxiety, depression, OCD, suicide thoughts and side effects of drug use with the help of nutrition, homeopathy and psychotherapy. He has over 12 years experience teaching holistic approaches to mental health around the world. Dr. Ameet is the author of "Heal Your Body, Cure Your Mind - An integrated approach to emotional wellbeing," and also started mobile clinics for poor communities in Kenya (see video below). When people like you buy this online course, these mobile clinics can last a lifetime. When you buy the course today, you also get a FREE copy of this 5 star reviewed book (shipping not included) and one copy will be given to a community project in Kenya on your behalf!